What I might do is jot some ideas down, and then expand on them over time. That was how I used to write my best blog posts.
- Openness is a basic part of mathematical conduct
- Flexible, powerful, succinct, extensible, open. R is a programming language that makes solving statistical problems very easy
- Works with everything, can do everything ... nearly
- New statistical and machine learning methods are implemented in R first. There's an R package for just about any statistical method
- RStudio has one of the best user interfaces of any IDE I've ever used. It's not perfect, but you can see that in a little while, it's going to be getting pretty close
- Intelligent, thriving user community